Ferrari or Lamborghini?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by kingusama92 • May 4, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Two of the biggest names in the automobile industry.

Dream cars for most individuals around the world. Only a numbered few are built each year and are priced at outrageous amounts.

Which one do you prefer?

2. fallace

fallaceNew Member

Threads:
    They're alright, but I don't truly like either. I could see myself buying some other brand though, from a German automaker.

3. zeus02

zeus02Member

Threads:
    None of the two, Both cars are more or less for me just eye fancy. I would rather get a nissan skyline or the new GTR.

But if it boils down between just the 2 cars mentioned I would opt for a Lambo.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Well done for spelling those two names correctly by the way. I still cannot. I am not into cars, but when they make ones that can fly - I will sell my firstborn (just kidding, I have no children).

They are pretty to look at, but I am very much a behind the scenes type of person and those kinds of cars attract attention.

5. dcprechtl

dcprechtlNew Member

Threads:
    Neither I am a truck person and hate sports cars. Closest I get to a sport car would be a jeep wrangler. Sorry country girl at heart.

6. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    Its a tough question,the Ferrari is good and has that great soundtrack which is amazing, you will enjoy driving it because it is good on the other hand you will face rough time parking it, not saying you wont face hard time parking that lambo especially if you have the Murciélago.The lambo is better built because its owned by audi and you can drive it everywhere, you can raise the car when you reach speed bumps and that stupid stuff while feraris dont.

7. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    The Bugahtti Veyron for me, thank-you! ;)

Ok, if I have to choose between the two of them, I'd go with the Lambo, too.

8. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    If you want to be somebody, you buy a ferrari BUT if you are somebody, you buy a lamborghini - Frank Sinatra

Everyone has ferraris nowadays! well not everyone but they are far more common. Lambo's defo turn more heads. Even the old school diablo is awesome.

9. GGGuardian

GGGuardianMember

Threads:
    Ferrari's are my dream car. Both cars built very good in their own ways and both extremely fast but i got to go with Ferrari on this one.