Fiber Bars And Protein Bars

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Zyni • Jul 7, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to buy a certain brand of protein bars and a different brand of fiber bars (both store brands, because they were cheaper than the brand name ones, but they were comparable in taste, quality, nutrition). Now, I found a protein bar that also has as much fiber as the fiber bars, so I can get what I need all in one.

This saves me money, saves me time looking through the various offerings, and saves me calories. I call this a win/win. It's so simple, I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I should have known there would be an all in one. I just had to find it.

2. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    I've never tried these bars because I never understood why someone would need opt for those, instead of seeking all your macros in the food you consume. Can someone kindly elaborate on this? Regardless, I think it's good that you find a 2 in 1 deal and you should be happy! Also, I believe that sometimes we consumers do pay too much for name brands even though cheaper yet effective alternatives do exist. An off brand bar will still contain the same macros you'll find in a more famous brand, so don't be afraid of going cheap.