Final Fantasy games on your phone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by pandandesign • Dec 22, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Do you like to play Final Fantasy on your phone? I remember I downloaded the Final Fantasy Tactics game on my IPhone, which was quite expensive but fun considering I was able to play it. I like Final Fantasy Tactics game, which is one of my favorite games, plus I can play it anywhere I want when I want. Has anyone play Final Fantasy game on your phone? How's the gaming experience on the mobile device?

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know there were FF games on the iPhone. What other Final Fantasy games are there on the appstore? I think FF Tactics should be great since the console ones were excellent. I'm going to try to look for them when I've got the time.

3. Rhaul2

Rhaul2New Member

Threads:
    nice!!! very cool

4. Rhaul2

Rhaul2New Member

Threads:
    final fantasy is so cool!

i like final fantasy but not like the final fantasy movie xd

5. pandandesign

Threads:
    I believe there are Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for the IPhone, but they are not free but not too expensive either. The only Final Fantasy game I have played on my IPhone was the Final Fantasy Tactics game, which was awesome. It was the most expensive items I have purchased on Apple App Store.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lol. Are you guys living under a rock? There are tons of Final Fantasy games for iOS and Android devices! I currently have Final Fantasy III installed in my Galaxy Note 2. It is a remake of the 2D FF3 and it's such a nice remake because Square Enix completely revamped the game and converted it to 3D! If you go to the Play Store (Android) and search for "Final Fantasy", a lot of search results would show. Sheesh.

7. pandandesign

Threads:
    Final Fantasy 3 is a very good remake game for both IOS and Android OS. I like how it is more 3D and the gameplay is excellent. I wish there is more games like this in Android OS, which I can't seem to find it.

8. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I've played Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (at least I think that was the name) that's the one you mean right?
    If so, I enjoy it very much, it was lots of fun.