Finding Good Tights

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DancingLady • Nov 6, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Back in High School my mom used to buy me tights at Nordstrom. They lasted so long, I had each pair for years before they finally wore out. Now I don't have access to Nordstrom, and some years ago when I last went they didn't even carry those kind of long lasting tights anymore. Does anyone know where you can get really good tights, preferably that don't cost a fortune? Someone recommended Legs brand to me a few years ago but I do not like them, they do not have control top, which means they sag in the crotch because there is not enough elastic at the top of the leg to keep them up.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I get my tights from target. They are a great price without risking quality. I hate those tights that feel like stockings. Target has tights that fit most women well and are extremely comfortable. The also have tons of colors and prints to choose from.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also like Target's tights. I don't wear the print ones, but I have about five different colors.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can always go to thrift stores near your place or order online. I know some online stores that sell tights for as low as $2. Although if you want to get a better bargain, then you'd have to order in bulk. If all your purchases reach a particular amount, then you can get a huge discount. I'm not a fan of tights though. They're basically no different from underwear, IMO.

5. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I buy my tights from sidewalk vendors! They only cost one dollar or less! I do not like buying branded stuff because though they cost a lot, they still are of poor quality.