Finding Hair Accessories For My Daughter

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by dashboardc33 • Aug 17, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know where I can find cheap hair accessories for my daughter? I've checked at my local Dollar Tree, but the quality there is extremely poor and they seem to fall apart after just one or two uses. She has really thick hair so I am looking for something that will stay and keep her hair away from her face. The headbands just fall into her face and the clips slide right out.

2. Caly

CalyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi @ dashboardc33,

I'm just like you for your daughter, I love having pretty accessories in my hair but as soon as I buy at a reduced price, accessories survive 1 or 2 weeks after they become black or they break.

I also have thick hair and it is absolutely necessary for me to have quality accessories.
    I wonder if it's better not to invest a little more money and keep flashy accessories and beautiful.

I give you a little tip, if you buy several garments in a shop you can negotiate and claim a free hair accessory. Usually, it works;)

3. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    Wal-Mart has some good stuff and you could even look in the adult section for them. Other than that I'm not sure. Maybe a hair salon or try and find something online. They have headbands at Wal-Mart that will keep her hair out of her face and ones that go around the whole head so it'll keep it back tight enough not to fall. They have clips and bows too. Check it out if you haven't first, then try elsewhere.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    Definitely check Walmart, I find the quality quite good. You can also check Target, I think it would be a bit more expensive but I usually wait for sales and stock up on clip, hair bands, barettes etc. I would also check out local drug stores. I find in their hair section they have good quality hair accessories. Believe it or not I just found a pack of 3 medium sized hair clips for $1.50 at Michael's the craft store. I had to pick them up because the other day I spent $6.99 on some pony tail holders. Even if they don't last too long it'a great price.