First mo

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Magic Pixel • Aug 2, 2012.

1. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    What's a good mobile phone to give someone who hates mobile phones but nevertheless now has to have one due to work but may not be enthusiatic to learn to use it?

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    This is an interesting question. At times, years ago, I had to give away phones and always opted for the same: Nokia 1100. It´s an old phone and I don´t know if still available in the market, but is ideal for those who never had a relationship with a cell phone. The Nokia brand mobile is sufficiently known and very prestigious. I always recommend, beyond which is a bit old. Maybe you want something new to give. The line of Samsung phones are also a good alternative (my favorites).

3. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    I think any one of the enV series would be a good option. They're extremely intuitive and simple, with a physical keyboard for texting. They're definitely older phones and I don't think any of them are smartphones, but if they only need basic phone capabilities, I think any of the enVs is a solid option.

4. Magic Pixel

Magic PixelMember

Threads:
    Thanks everyone. The simpler the better. I will think of the options. My first phone was also a Nokia. A simple phone is definitely the only criterion here.

5. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, both Nokia and Samsung have nice stuff, some of which isn't too complicated. My old Nokia was alright, and I loved my Samsung. I don't recall the exact models, but they both were great for texting and calling and nothing else :)

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I have the LG Optimus V, and it's a great entry level smartphone. It's very simple to use, but it's a prepaid phone. You should go with another phone if you want a contract phone. It gets the job done for me though, so I think it was a deal.