First Person Shooter Game

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 6, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for new games to install on my Android tablet, and I want a first-person shooter game. I want to try this on my tab because based on the reviews I have read so far, the FPS games on Android are really worth playing. If you have a game to suggest, can you please tell me? I really hate those moments when I am commuting to work when I get so bored. Thanks a lot!

2. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried Modern Combat from Gameloft? It's one of the best FPS available on Android right now. You are going to love the atmosphere and authenticity of weapons. There are other games I could suggest, but you wouldn't want to play them after this game.

3. Brian3265

Brian3265New Member

Threads:
    NOVA or Modern Combat. Also if you like TF2, then Blitz Brigade.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with Modern Combat. It's a pretty good game. It's not free though and it takes a lot of space in your phone.

If you want a free first person game, go with Dead Trigger. It's only about 200+ MB in size, the graphics are awesome, the gameplay is outstanding. It could get a bit repetitive after a while though. Since your opponents are zombies, they don't shoot back. It's not like Modern Combat. Still, it's pretty enjoyable while it lasts.
    18x10_Watermarked_Deadland_03.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I recommend Dead Trigger. It' scree on ios so it probably also is for Android. I think it's the best FPS game out there and it's even compatible with a controller if you ever plan on getting one. If not then they have also designed an onscreen control mechanic that would make it easier. It sacrifices a bit of the control that way but it's still very fun.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm sorry, but I'm starting to think that there are too many First Person Shooter games being released. I'm guessing it's a really popular genre, but that means it's overshadowing other genres that some of us want more games of. Hack n' Slash games, Beat 'em Ups, J-RPGs, and other genres.