First programs you install on your PC?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by iNg • Aug 8, 2012.

1. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I always download spotify, google chrome, league of legends, winrar, and skype.

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmmm. Deep Freeze sounds interesting. Would you say that it is something that every computer should have? For me, Windows Media Player just comes already installed with Windows 7. But I have found that Windows Media Player cannot play certain file types whether that be music files or video files. One of the most common video types that it cannot play - or doesn't recognize - is the MKV files. So I have had to install VLC player too. Just as a back up.

3. crazyman1090

crazyman1090Member

Threads:
    I install: Microsoft Office, Steam, League of Legends, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Google Chrome, Spotify, WinRAR, 7Zip, and Kaspersky. These are kind of the essentials that I install whenever I get a new PC because they are the main programs I use: Steam and League of Legends for gaming/relaxing, Office for work, and Chrome for browsing the Internet. I also sometimes install UTorrent, but I really don't use it.

4. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    First thing I install is Chrome then the next are my creative softwares like Photoshop and Maya and then last but not the least are some of my games and I set up my Steam account. But of course before I can do any of that I had to install the necessary drivers first.

5. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh my God. Ok so, I gave a really stripped down version of the things that I install fresh onto my new computers, or recently wiped computers. Everyone's posts are reminding me of software that I install upon windows start up. Software I feel I cannot live without lol. Norton Anti virus is automatically installed on my computer, because I usually restore it to its factory setting rather than wiping it completely, and w bought this laptop with Norton already installed on it. But it runs out after a while, so I instantly install Malware Bytes Premium. I install Bittorrent too, as well as Winrar.

6. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty sure the very first program i installed in my computer is Mozilla Firefox because that's pretty much the only browser is use. I also installed iTunes and Photoshop, these two are the programs i used the most in my computer. :p

7. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I always install MS Office and Firefox first. Then I download some of my favorite programs such as Avast, Calibre, Adobe stuff, VLC and foobar. And then my favorite game, League of Legends.