First Published Review!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by koko • Aug 7, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    Ok I am just so excited and wanted to share that I wrote a company review for dealextreme.com and not only did it get accepted, I was awarded an $8 bonus payment. Knoji offers bonuses from $3 to $20 for their reviews based on quality so I guess I did pretty good! I love writing for them and am working on my second review now.

Also I just added up my July money made online and I started on the 18th and made a total of $58...that paid my internet bill!

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    That sounds pretty cool! I love writing reviews too. I like letting other consumers know about deals or when a company has not done their end of the bargain. Thanks for sharing the site.

3. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know about this site. That's great that you've had success with this site, but how long does the review have to be? I might check out this site because I write reviews on my blog all the time for free, so it will be nice to actually get paid for them. Thanks for posting!!!

4. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this website either,this is the first time I've ever visited it.