First thing you bought online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by addicted_buyer • Apr 5, 2012.

1. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    My first purchase was a book from BookDepository a long time back! I've always been a rather cautious person so making that first purchase online was a rather exciting yet scary experience for me. Since I'm staying far away from the UK, my delivery takes about 2 weeks to arrive and for those two whole weeks, I constantly kept checking my mailbox which I usually don't! I was so happy when I finally saw the package and ever since, I've never turned back from buying stuff online. It is just so convenient, and with a little caution, you'll usually be able to avoid getting cheated or scammed!

2. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    My first ever online purchase was a vintage '50's dress from ebay. When I was in college, I go crazy for anything vintage when it comes to clothes. I fell in love with the fabric print and the design of the dress. Although I admit I was a bit hesitant at first because I wasn't really sure of how it would fit on me. I bought it anyway, although I had it altered once so it would fit me perfectly.

3. coolboylk

coolboylkNew Member

Threads:
    Hey it is on my hand now. Yes, the first thing I bought online is my mouse. I bought it before 1 year. It is car design. You can see the pic bellow.
    car design optical mouse10.

4. miapass

miapassNew Member

Threads:
    I can't remember my very first online buy because it was so long ago. The earliest purchase I do remember was a PSP game as well. It was the first Call of Duty for the cheapest I have ever seen. I paid five dollars for it and that was including the shipping! Not many people are playing with this system anymore so the prices are probably even cheaper now days.

5. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    The first thing that I ever bought online is a also a shirt with signature. I'm also satisfied because the delivery process is so quick. I'm so happy that time. :) I just bought the shirt through facebook. :)

6. trendchaser

trendchaserMember

Threads:
    My first online purchase was a keychain. was surfing through and found it really good. Also it was cheap as well to test ;)

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the first thing I bought online was a baby crib 15 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was on the website of a catalog that sells baby items. I buy most of my stuff online because online shopping lets you compare prices to get the best deal on an item, plus you don't have to deal with long lines or crowds.

8. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Textbooks for the children, if I remember right. After that, I became more confident with online shopping.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    If that was your very first purchase, I can't image what your other ones were! :p

10. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing I ever bought online was a specific tool to open Xbox360 controllers and it only cost $2. I purposefully bought something small and cheap because I wanted to test out the site I bought it from. Now I'm more confident with buying online, but only from certain places that have really good security of personal information.

11. Strawberries

StrawberriesNew Member

Threads:
    Hmmm it's been a long time since I first started shopping online. If I remember, the first thing I bought was a silly hat that I saw on Ebay and couldn't live without, haha! Not much has changed since then with my online impulse-shopping habits :p

12. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    My first thing bought online was an mp4 player. I waited for about 2 weeks for it to be shipped from China, than had to give a little bribe to get rid of big vamal taxes. I think i still have it around the house, but I don't use it anymore, now I use my phone for listening to music.

13. Shamarv8

Shamarv8Member

Threads:
    Wow, talk about a trip down memory lane. The first thing that I ever purchased online, would have to be my first Xbox 360. I brought on eBay for about 150 bucks. of course, there was no warranty or anything like that and the exterior had seen better days, but it did last and run great for a long time, so I have to say it was one of the better chances I had taken, purchasing an item on Ebay for a discounted price.

14. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, my first online purchase was used and new textbooks for college. The books I found online were a lot cheaper than the bookstore at my school and in my area. I spent approximately $120 on all my books for my first semester of college.

15. rajks

rajksNew Member

Threads:
    Online purchasing any things is so simple and also cheaper, but please always see terms and condition at shopping time.

16. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first item I purchased online was an MP3 player. It was a Sony MP3 player and I still use it today. The sound is not quite as good as it used to be but it is in good working order. The protective case which came with it has preserved it very well.

17. emiliiocharles

emiliiocharlesNew Member

Threads:
    Shopping is one of my hobbies. In this era person more like to online shopping. I especially love to buy stylist cloth and accessories in online store with newly design, discount offer and many more.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first item that I bought online was a book from Barnes and Noble. It wasn't available locally in the bookstores here in my country, so I had to buy it online.

19. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was an ebook that promised to make me rich. For the record, I haven't made a single cent from that book that I purchased. Next, I purchased some flowers for my girl and had it delivered to her workplace. Next is I purchased a domain and paid for a web hosting service. I no longer cannot track my other online transactions because there are just too many to mention.

20. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    If I'm not mistaken, the first thing that I bought online was an e-book. I forget where that came from, because I have purchased a lot of them.

The first "actual" things that I bought online were books. I bought them thru Amazon.