First thing you bought online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by addicted_buyer • Apr 5, 2012.

1. jayjacinto

jayjacintoMember

Threads:
    First thing I bought online was a guitar gear. It took two months to arrive, and so I learned the difference between registered airmail and EMS the hard way...

2. Alex19

Alex19New Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was an Asus motherboard. I bought it 4 years ago when the old one had broken. I have been buying a lot of things online since then and I consider it to be the most easier method to do some shopping.

3. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    My very first ever online purchase was a DVD of James Cameron's movie, The Abyss. I bought it on amazon.com more than a decade ago. I still watch the movie from time to time to this day.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Cool beans! I've bought a few things for my guitar too, including 2 pickups, 1 MXR distortion pedal (which unfortunately is a little "too metal" for me), a guitar stand, and small things like picks, a capo, etc.

Do you play electric, acoustic or electroacoustic? What kind of gear did you buy that first time?

5. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was a washing machine. In fact,this is kind of a funny story. I had recently acquired the Internet and was still getting use to it, then our washing machine died. My first reaction was who was I going to get to take me to an appliance store to purchase a new one, since I didn't drive. Suddenly it dawned on me I could go to practically any store online and make the purchase there.

6. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    The first thing I ever bought online was a screen protector for my phone. It was very cheap on eBay. It was probably a buck or so so I decided to buy it. To be honest, I still have it on my phone right now. It was a great buy to be honest!

7. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    First time I have purchased a polo t-shirt from online site. I have heard good reviews about Polo brand so I didn't think twice about the quality. The second thing was the t-shirt was much cheap in price. They were selling at discount rate which was much cheap than expectations.

8. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    My first online purchase was a mobile. I ordered a mobile, and I get it within seven days of order. I was quite excited that time because it was my first order.

9. srinivas0812

srinivas0812Member

Threads:
    The good old times! I always cherish the first moments :)
    I have researched for over two days when I made my first purchase online and it was a Sony headphone. Website stated that it would reach my house in three days. Meanwhile, I have visited the tracking link more than 5 times a day ;)

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing I ever bought was a wrestling video from Ebay, this was back in 2001 and many years before I gave up on VHS recorders and switched to DVDs. :)

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I think the first thing I bought was a nail drill set on Ebay. From there on the rest is history, i have bought so many things i can't remember.

12. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    mine was flowers and teddy and i got it from

13. jakeshigh

jakeshighNew Member

Threads:
    mine is a free "Bracelet Ultra Light Silicone Healthy Sports Wrist Watch", and pink color is my favorite:)

14. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought was a game bundle on Amazon. It was on sale so I decided to get it. I was worried that they might scam me, but I just gave it a try. I got the codes instantly, and that's when my addiction for online shopping started.

15. liverr

liverrNew Member

Threads:
    The first thing I ever bought online was a subscription to an online role-playing game. I was somewhat young and weary of putting in my dad's credit card information (with his permission of course). I consider an online game subscription a purchase and a good one at that! I spent a good amount of time playing this game, had no issues with payment or receiving the service, and went on to make many more online purchases throughout the years.

16. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My first thing was a dvd that was selling for 25 bucks at physical stores that I got on amazon for 6 bucks I was very happy :)

17. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    The first thing I've ever bought on eBay was a video game and an Xbox 360 console. I prefer shopping online than going to a local store because all the prices are cheaper online.

18. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm having a hard time remembering, honestly. I've been ordering quite a bit online for years...probably something on amazon or esty.

19. littledipster

littledipsterNew Member

Threads:
    My first online purchase was a video game from Amazon.com... I always noticed how cheap some of the games on there were but I didn't have a credit card! I ended up buying giftcards and using them on there and I did that for about a year... I blew through so much credit thanks to Amazon Prime! Ahh the memories.

20. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was from Ebay. I can't remember what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was a christmas present I couldn't find anywhere else. That totally created a monster lol.