First thing you bought online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by addicted_buyer • Apr 5, 2012.

1. Buck

BuckNew Member

Threads:
    I think I bought a video game via Ebay

2. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I think the first item I bought online was a PSP stand with speakers worth $10 from a Chinese online store which delivers free shipping.
    I was so excited and received my item after 2 months and the thing broke after 4 days and sadly there are no warranties.

3. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    The first ever thing I bought was a jeans for myself when I was 16. I bought it from my own online earnings and felt damn good to buy something off my money.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It was quite a long time ago but I think the first item I purchased online was a mini speaker on Amazon. The speaker was cheap and used it for years until I lost it when my friend was drink and got beat up (it was in his bag). So my first purchase was a good one, it was cheap, it lasted a long time but it had a tragic ending, haha.

5. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I believe the first thing that I ever bought online was a DVD box set that was not available in the stores. I have no memory of where I got it from because it was many years ago. What I do remember was that they double charged me. That was not fun at all.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's weird to think that I'm 38 and I've only been shopping online for 16 years. I can't imagine not shopping online now because the options are endless and there are so many opportunities to find a better deal.
    Every time I see something in a store now, I think "Let me see if I can find this cheaper online."

7. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    The first things I bough online were textbooks while attending college. I got them from Amazon. From that time, I've always been ordering from them.

8. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    It's been so long that I can not even remember what the first thing I bought online was. I used to order stuff from Drugstore.com and I have bought a lot of things from Amazon, but I don't know which site I started using first. I don't know what year I started shopping online first.

9. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    First thing I bought was a comic book from eBay. Since it was my first time to buy something online, I kinda overspent. That was also the time when I was really addicted in collecting comics and I'm really after the issue I really needed for my collection.

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    If i remember correctly, it was back in 2005, and i bought something from a chinese seller on eBay, i think it was a camera or something, and was really impressed at the time for how quick that thing came in my mail.

11. darelle4

darelle4Member

Threads:
    I think the first thing I ever bought online was an eBook. I had to try my account to see how it was working and how risky it would be to buy stuff online so I tried to buy a eBook on eBay and I did receive it.

12. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    My first purchase was a USB drive from Amazon. It was of San Disk and really sucked..the speed was just terrible. I mean that was the company's fault but the service that Amazon provided was great.

13. megan6599

megan6599New Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was a book from Amazon. I can't remember what book it was, but it was very cheap and now I buy books from Amazon all the time.

14. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The first thing I ever brought online was a camera I got a great deal on it and I brought it on amazon. I had the camera for 3 years before I got a newer one.

15. EBcs

EBcsNew Member

Threads:
    The first time i buy something online, is on ebay!
    I bought a data cable for NEC phones(where is now NEC ? ) !
    Has been teen years ago !
    oh , can't imagination!

16. pxyc

pxycNew Member

Threads:
    I bought 6 giant bags of all pink Starbursts. No regrets, those things are delicious.

17. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The very first thing that I bought online would have to be a book bag for school. I remember that this was during a time where I wanted a specific bag and my parents took me to every store and they all were either sold out or didn't have it that same day I found the bag online and to my surprise my mom agreed to order it. That was such a happy day for me(haha).

18. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was a chinese dictionary in the site of Missão de Macau. It was not a standard site and I was a newbie, but everything went well. This was probably 15 years ago.

19. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing I bought online was a book from ebay. I had been searching all over for this book because it is one of my childhood favorites and I wanted to read it again. When I saw it on ebay I immediately started bidding on it. I was so happy when I won the auction. I still have the book and I read it from time to time.

20. jazzalazz

jazzalazzMember

Threads:
    My first online purchase was a dress. I cannot remember the website. The dress ended up not fitting as it was supposed to, though it did make a cute shirt with some shorts. I remember buying the dress with the first money I had ever made online. I used my parents' paypal account because I was too young for an account of my own.