Fixico

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by pafjlh • Feb 22, 2015.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever heard of this company. They help to keep our computers running well, by doing scans against things such as malware and viruses. This is the company that helped my previous laptop get rid of the dreaded Blue Screen of Death. I became a member and linked them to my computer then from there they fixed what problems were present. Be forewarned though this company isn't free, it does have a free trial, but after that its a nominal fee a month, per computer being scanned. Anyway, I am currently not with fixico mainly because I changed laptops, but given some current issues with my new laptop I am considering going back to this program.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds like Fixico provides a service that most computer users can handle themselves, so I'm not sure how useful the service can be for a larger audience. I'm happy to hear they were able to fix your laptop, though. Removing malware, viruses, and other unwanted software/programs isn't that difficult today, and I haven't used or paid for virus protection in years because I know how to avoid being infected.