Flavored Coffees.....incredibly Delicious ! !

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Happyflowerlady • Mar 15, 2015.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just love flavored coffees, and when I can afford to get the specialty coffees, then I do. Recently, I discovered a brand named Coffee Fool , and they sell on Amazon. In order to keep the coffee moving and fresh coffee always available, they will mark down their flavored coffees, usually to half-price or even less than that.
    Mostly, they are add-on items from Amazon; so what I have been doing is looking to see what is on closeout anytime that I am making a regular order from Amazon, and then I can add on one of the closeout coffees to try and enjoy.
    One of the first ones that I tried was called Chocolate Pumpkin Pie, which sounds just a little strange; but is actually delicious . You can taste the rich chocolatey flavor, and smell just a hint of pumpkin pie spices in the coffee..... wonderful ! !

2. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    I recently got given a small jar of caramel coffee which was truly delicious! It is an instant coffee that is fairly strong but has a great caramel aftertaste which is to die for!

It is great to get a nice filter coffee and add some homemade caramel syrup to it, I tend to buy the Costa coffee grounds, which is gorgeous. It is not too strong and has a rich taste, but with the caramel syrup added it makes it extra special!

3. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like flavored coffee... I'm not very experimental when it comes to hot coffee, the most I did was to put a little cinnamon but didn't like it much. I once tasted almond flavored coffee and didn't like it either. I like my hot drinks (coffee or tea) simply with sugar and cream. But with cold coffee drinks I can take it even with ice cream, oreo, etc.. :D

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sounds fantastic! I'll be sure to check them out on Amazon. I usually prefer plain coffee, If I'm being adventurous I might have caramel or chocolate flavours. I know those are divine, but I'm not big on any spicy element to coffee or tea.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's this Nestle-produced coffee brand, Nescafe, and I love most of the flavors under this brand because though they're not as extensive as other imported brands, I can enjoy chocolate and vanilla flavors. There are white and brown coffee offerings too. Fruit-flavored coffees may taste weird so I am still debating to myself whether I should be more adventurous with my coffee preferences.

6. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried some Japanese canned flavored coffee, and they taste delicious. I'm particularly fond of matcha coffee and caramel coffee. It's a shame that they aren't sold outside of their country more often.

7. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always enjoyed mint tea, like the Constant Comment mint tea, or the orange flavored one with spices; but I pretty much just drank plain old coffee with some sweetner and cream or milk. When I first tried flavored coffee, it was an incredible experience, and I loved the smell of flavored coffee as well; but the price made it pretty much a now and then kind of treat.
    However, now that I have found the Coffee Fool closeouts on Amazon; I can even afford more different flavors to adventure with.
    My latest one is called Blueberry Cinnamon. At first I was a little skeptical about that combination; but when I tried it, it was amazing. You can catch just a hint of blueberry in the flavor and smell the swirl of the cinnamon. The blend is perfect ! !