Flaws In Facebooklite

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Heatman • Aug 10, 2017.

1. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Posts on Facebooklite seems to be reduced in quality compared to the ones posted on main Facebook application. This is probably so because makes use of small data compared to the amount of data the main Facebook application consumes.

Most people use the Facebooklite because of its low cost of data consumption but in order to truly enjoy your your post through Facebook on the internet, making use of the main Facebook application gives the best satisfaction.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    It supports Android 2.2 and above, so you know it's aimed at phones with lower cappabilties and RAM. At least it saves you data and loading time when you use it and your phone doesn't lag as much.

3. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    My phone doesn't support the Facebook application and so I use Facebooklite. It is convenient and enables me to access Facebook. I like the low data consumption too. Although it is not my ideal app. I will be using the latest Facebook application after getting a new phone.

4. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    The Facebook Lite is made with the idea to work faster, but not better or with the better quality. It was made for the lesser smartphones that are either outdated or don't have a big memory capacity.
    In my opinion, if I have to install a monster on my smartphone - I don't need it that much.