Flex-brew Coffee Makers Make Two Styles Of Coffee.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Happyflowerlady • Nov 10, 2017.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Our old coffee maker, which we have had several years, stopped working this week. My husband drinks a lot of coffee in the morning, so he really like a coffee maker that makes 10-12 cups at once; but I only drink a cup or two, so just having one of the k-cup/Keurig coffee makers would work fine for me. Plus I like flavored coffees, and he hates those; so we have our own coffee maker that we each use for morning coffee.
    Since the large coffee maker stopped working, we ordered a new one from Amazon, and the one that we are getting is called a flex-brew . It has two parts, and one side makes a pot of coffee and the other side makes one cup at a time, and can be used with either the k-cups or with regular coffee and one of the little generic k-cups that can be reused.
    It is supposed to arrive today, and we are looking forward to trying it out. They make coffee, tea, and even hot chocolate for the k-cups, so I might try making tea in it , too, although I really like fresh steeped hot tea.