Flip flops or sandals?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Pocs • Aug 13, 2012.

1. attagirl

attagirlNew Member

Threads:
    I guess it really depends on what I am doing. If I am going to be out for a while I would prefer a good pair of sandals. If I am just taking the trash out or making a quick errand I will gladly put on a pair of flip flops. Even on cooler days I have been known to where toe socks with flip flops. I am particular about the style of the sandal though, I will not take a real flat sandal. If that were the case I would just wear flip flops.

2. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I prefer flip flops. They are so much more comfortable than sandals. I find that my flip flops are easier to wear than my sandals also. I own way more flip flops than sandals.

3. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    It depends on whatever kind of outfit I am wearing. I usually buy sliver or black sandals because it goes with anything. Sandals look good for any event.

4. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I like both. I like Flip Flops for just a casual trip to maybe the grocery store or to the doctor, but if I go out maybe to church or on a date night with the hubby, I will put on my Sandals. I have to say it just depends on the event that I am going too.

5. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I love sandals.. I love cute and delicate in design. Flip flops are what we call bathroom slippers here. I wear it around the house but never wear them when I go out of home. I am clearly a sandals girl.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love sandals because they are nice and cool in the spring and summer months. Sandals can go nice with a nice sun dress also and dress it up for the spring and summer. So as long as they are comfortable, I would go for them.

7. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    I would have to say sandals, hands down, for many of the reasons already shared. Flip flop thongs become uncomfortable after a while, they are not dressy enough to wear anywhere and most employers ban them because they're safety hazzards, and finally they are just too flat. My arch aches after being in flip flops too long.

However, please note that some people should wear neither. For those that do not take care of their feet, its best to keep those dogs covered at all times. Its distracting.

8. smilealways

smilealwaysNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not at all into flip-flops. What I dislike the most about flip-flops is the sound it makes when I walk or jog. Also, it gives rashes between my toes and that really hurts. Another thing is even before using it for a few weeks, the impressions of my feet are made in it. The only advantage is flip-flops are more cheaper. What I love about sandals is, it goes well with most of the spring and summer clothes. Sandals are more comfortable and a wide range of selections are available too!! :)

9. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sandals for me.. flip flops are too flat, I'm not comfortable in them.

10. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    It depends if Im going to check the mail I'll throw on some casual flip flops but if Im going to say, dinner or somewhere public Ill usually find a nice pair of sandals to wear,

11. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Flip flops, all day, every day.

People think that i am weird for using it inside, outside, especially during the winter, but i wouldn't trade these for anything else. They are easy to wear and very comfortable, so why should i lose my time to wear some shoes when i can just slide my feet into a pair of flip flops?