Flip Flops

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Zyni • Jun 18, 2015.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hehe @purplepen88, my husband is the same. Plus he moans that they are uncomfortable! I love flip flops and they seem to be getting prettier and prettier too. Over here, we have a clothing store called Mr Price that sells very pretty ones, and Woolworths does nice ones as well. Living where I live, wearing closed shoes all the time in this heat is just not an option. My feet feel like they're suffocating LOL

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like wearing flip flops, so what you shared will be noted and used when it happens to one of my flip flops. I like wearing them because they're so comfortable.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear flip flops most of the year...at least 9 months of it anyway. They are comfortable and cute. It seems like there are some in almost every price point. That is one of the good things about them. They are versatile in all ways. I like and enjoy them, and look forward to when I can start wearing them again.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I love flip flops! I bought some from Walmart who had them on sale for just .89 and got a few pairs. I have them around the apt. and use them as house slippers or to walk in our little outdoor patio. They are good and easy to maintain for the rubber is so easy to wash. I like other more thicker flip flops too that I can go shopping with comfortably near-by. Just love flip flops. In Hawaii we can go comfortably anywhere except where it's a formal occasion or other places where flip flops may be just too cozy to where.