Florida Attractions

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Sep 26, 2014.

1. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Florene during this trip I want to visit the Islands of Adventure and Epcot. Can you share little detail about both of these places? If you have some pictures of these spots must share with me.

2. jaxson's mommy

jaxson's mommyNew Member

Threads:
    I am wanting to take my family on vacation, and I definitely want to see a beach! I have been to Disney world and seen the beach when I was about 10 or 11 and really don't remember much! My fiance have never been to Disney world or a beach so it's time, also we have a one year old son. We arent wanting to make the trip to Disney world just yet because he's to young. But we are wanting to visit a part of Florida that will be just right for us we are wanting to go to an aquarium and spend time on a family friendly beach...not really sure where to go though due to the fact I have only been to one part of Florida and don't even know where! Whats a good place....we areby wanting to spend alot either that's making it very hard!

3. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    For sure Maxwell...! Florida is most prominent one attraction among nature lovers. Being a nature lover it is my dreamy travel destination. That offers mesmerizing attractions there. like gorgeous white sandy beaches, Disneyland, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Florida key west destinations and lots of other spots.

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Florene...!! All These attractions are the most popular one and must to see spots of Florida. I also had explored all these spots during my different tours there. I would say if we are talking about Florida'sattractions, then we can't miss Busch Gardens Tampa which is an animal theme park located in Tampa. Have you ever visited there????

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah right steven...!! Florida offers plenty of mesmerizing spots, where all family members could have great fun according to there different interests. My favorite travel destination is Disney world Orlando and favorite them park is Magic kingdom them park. Which one is your favorite one???

6. IrishHeather

IrishHeatherMember

Threads:
    Just wanted to chime in on this topic, having lived in Florida most of my life the run of the mill attractions are kind of old news to me. If anyone gets a chance to get up to north Florida, aka 'The Panhandle', be sure to check out the beautiful natural springs and cave systems. Ponce de Leon Springs and Vortex Springs are absolutely worth checking out, As well as the Marianna Caverns State Park. For natural beauty and breathtaking scenery, these places will defiantly take up a few spots in your photo albums. These are great places to stop on your trip down to the bigger more well known attractions that Florida has to offer. :)

7. egrocket

egrocketNew Member

Threads:
    A lot of Florida attractions are just too expensive. In Florida they jack up the prices on literally everything. Nothing you can do about it though. I just try to spend as little money as possible.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    May some people found it expensive but i always love to visit there. I agreed attractions are little bit expensive but for me nothing is precious then happy moments that i got with my family or friends there. Nowadays I am going to explore Seaworld Orlando with my collage friends. ;)

9. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    I recommend all four parks at Disney world such as Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. If you like water parks then I highly recommend Disney's water parks, they're amazing.
    A couple other places I recommend are Olde Town, Universal Studios, Orlando International Premium Outlet mall, Pirates Cove Adventure Golf (if you like mini golf) and Sea World.

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah i agreed with you for water sport lover disney water parks and Seaworld orlando is an ideal one choice. What will you say about it kathrine....??? Have you ever been there?

11. DianeK

DianeKNew Member

Threads:
    Hey there, I will be spending most of the summer at the Sabbia Beach

place and hopefully it will be just as glamorous as the designs suggest. However, we'd also love to visit Daytona Beach because I've heard that it's just lovely there in the summer months. Parasailing sounds like a fun idea for the kids, would you be so kind as to give me a bit more info about it?

12. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    I went to the Panhandle for the first time a couple of years ago, and I didn't know they had caves in that area. I've got to check that out the next time I go. I really enjoyed the Panhandle beaches a lot more than the East Coast side of the state and I enjoyed the vibe a lot more on the Panhandle side a lot more too, but that could be because I'm older.

13. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would say all members shared really impressive discussion about traveling and about Florida attractions. I am also a huge fan of it and would love to make a tour there again and again. If we talk about its best or favourite destination so i would say the Miami would be at the top of my list.

14. Adoreyou!

Adoreyou!New Member

Threads:
    Tarra! This is something really great i would also really like to tell you that everyone has shared really nice information about all of these kind of beautiful places. It makes me really happy to try this sort stuff always. I am sure that these won't stop sharing informative stuff with all of us in forthcoming days also.

15. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Adoreyou! Your appreciative words are really worthwhile for me, glad that you found it useful. I am a travel freak loves to share my experiences with other and also keen to know about others as it let us know about some of world's great places, that may we don't know or skipped. What you will say about Florida attractions?Have you ever been there? Must speak your mind here.

16. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    I must say everyone had dropped a nice view about attractions of Florida and mentioned cool names those remain busy throughout the year with fun seekers. I personally love to spend time in Magic Kingdom.

17. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah i would say that Disneyland, Theme parks and key west these are some of the most promising ones destinations of that region. That makes it best ones for all, I am big fan of it and love to spend my leisure time there again with my family.

18. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    I must say smart choice Taraa. I really love this sort of places to have fun and here I am keen to know which thing of Disneyland grab your attention to have fun in this theme park? I hope you would like to share with me and let me the reason behind it.

19. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Disneyland is one of the great places for having such a good and most appealing place for having such a great time this way again and again.