Florida restaurant serving what??

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by APluckeyduck • May 10, 2013.

1. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    Ok not only is lion meat in a taco, over the top. I draw the line at paying $35 for a taco. What's next, tigers and bears?

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Ew, but Florida no surprise. I don't think Lion meat would be as gross as horse or goat meat. Still, it's not right. Leading people on to believe that's real beef. Lucky for me, I only eat Tacos from Taco Bell or home made. And I am not in love with them enough to eat them often.

3. Mercy77

Mercy77Member

Threads:
    Hmmm. I don't think I personally would eat a lion taco, let alone pay $35.00 for one. As far as the meat goes, I don't see any difference between eating cows, horses, pigs, goats, rabbits, etc... They are all living creatures and we eat them. In other parts of the world they eat cats and dogs and lord knows what else. It all boils down to what we were taught to eat. Then you have these crazy chefs inventing all kinds of weird and exotic dishes. I wish we could just stick to fruits and vegetables. Anyway, the lion is a man-eater so I guess the cards have turn and now we have lion-eaters. It's a crazy world!

4. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    That is disgusting, I really hate to think that a Lion had to die for this stupid food. I am not a fan of any animal dying for our plate, but a Lion? that's ridiculous!

5. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    I would just go to Taco Bell and pay my 2 bucks and pretend it was Lion. I didn't know we were allowed to even eat Lion. I draw the line there. I can't imagine paying 35 dollars for a Taco, Lion or not, it is just not in my budget, and there is so much more I can do with 35 dollars. I could buy 3 nights worth of dinner with that.

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with the person above.. meat is meat. I wouldn't eat a lion either, but if you find it disgusting to eat one, why not all? We see it as cruel to kill a lion for food, but not a cow? Not to mention, it's healthier to eat, say, a horse than it is to eat a cow.. people are just used to cows and I'd say the majority couldn't look into a cows eyes and eat it later that night. Lion's, tigers or bears.. all meat.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My issue is not really with the kind of meat, since people eat all kinds of animals for meat. My issue is with the $35 per taco. As a frugal person, I would never spend that amount of money on any taco, no matter what was in it.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That too, lol