Floureon Security Cameras Kit £89.99 Free Uk Delivery(61% Off)

Discussion in Hot Deals started by lolo • Dec 22, 2015.

1. lolo

loloMember

Threads:
    I added it into my basket a few days ago ,but today I just found it's cheaper almost £10 than before .Thought it's a good deal ,so I'd like to share it with you .

Floureon 4CH AHD CCTV DVR Recorder with 4x 1200TVL 720P 1.0MP Night Vision Security Cameras Kit £89.99 and FREE UK delivery.

Here is the link :

Specs:
    AHD DVR
    : nearly 50% increase in pixels than 960H DVR to offer you a significantly enhanced picture quality by adopting progressive scan, suitable for display in 16:9 wide screen HDTV monitors.
    720P HD Video Quality: four 1200 TVL equivalent to 720P security cameras, featuring 36 pcs IR LEDs and automatic white stabilization provide crystal clarity and sharpness to the picture so you are able to see more from a longer distance in any lighting conditions.
    24/7 Remote Access: view & record in real time video signal 24/7 from anywhere in the world by connecting to the easy-to-install cloud-based CCTV DVR system with your PC, iPhone, iPad or android devices.
    Effortless Network Setup: connect to the internet & smartphone in just a few minutes using the Innovative P2P technology without any complicated port mapping.
    Intelligent Motion Detection: automatically starts recording and sends you an alarm email with photo of any suspicious activity