Food And Drink Pairings

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Mar 3, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm sure we all have our preferences when it comes to food and drink pairings, but I honestly never have paid much attention to how specific my personal taste was up until recently. I realized just lately that I'm very particular about what type of drink I am drinking with any particular type of food - for example, if I'm eating potato chips, then water and juice usually won't cut it and I'd usually opt for a soda if I can. I also dislike drinking coffee along with my full meals and would rather drink water at first then maybe have a juice or shake at the end as a dessert since I rarely eat dessert. Also, I almost always prefer to drink either orange or mango juice or hot chocolate with my breakfast, especially if it's fast food breakfast like McDonald's.

How about you guys, which drinks do you like to pair with particular meals or snacks?

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Milk and water are about the only things I drink. I think if I have to drink water or milk it means I'm eating too much. It's hard to finish a slice of cake without drinking milk every other bite. If I have a normal meal and eat a lot I'll usually drink a lot of water afterwards. I do drink carrot juice but I try to drink it by itself.

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really pair my drinks with food. Most of the time it's water anyway, and sometimes wine with dinner. Sometimes fruit juice for breakfast but that's quite rare.