Food On The Table is Giving Away $1200 in Prizes!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by koko • Jul 12, 2012.

1. koko

kokoBanned

Threads:
    Here's a great chance to win prizes! Who doesn't like free money (other than the baby LOL)

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Food On The Table (besides putting food on my table), this sounds like a cool contest! Thank you for sharing, I am going to go check this out now. I like free money :)

3. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    This is so great. I love entering to win things, especially money. Thanks for the heads up on this. I will be entering this one today. Do you know whether or not you can enter more than once? Thanks again!

4. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    I hope this turns out to be legit. I've dealt with give-a-ways similar to this before and it seems like I just recieve more and more spam to my inbox. But $1200 is no small prize. That's a rent payment!

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this organization either. I did sign up, but Trader Joe's wasn't listed as one of the stores. :( My other store, Sprouts was on the site.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    hmm, looks like a good competition, count me in. The site's got some other cool freebies on there too. :)

7. melbel

melbelNew Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, this looked really awesome, but unfortunately, it looks like they're no longer taking entries. :'( The site looks cool anyway and I was glad to join! Thank you for sharing this contest (even though it didn't work out for me.) :)