"foodbabe" Is A Phony, Busted

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ohiotom76 • Apr 12, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know why so many people continue to follow her every word like she is some expert - she's not. Al she does is shill pseudoscience and uses fearmongering to try and scare people into reading her blog regularly, to be on the lookout for the next big food ingredient to avoid. The article below is a great take down of exactly why she is a nuisance and a waste of time.

Her scare tactic stunts have worn thin, and finally more people are beginning to speak up about her continual misinformation.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really think people should stop buying into these media self-help gurus. Her comment saying if a third grader can't say it don't eat it is ridiculous. The problem is she believes what she is saying and it can damage peoples health.

As far as I am concerned, I eat what I know is good for me and as long as it's balanced and body doesn't reject it, then it's fine.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree, she's not got it together, but the new science commenters cult jumping all over her aren't helping either. people are confused as hell about food now. Between idiots like her and food company lies and science denier hunters.. everyone is hearing that everything is bad or everything is good. We just need clear cut labels and REAL food education in schools. People are sick of being played.. so since they don't feel they can believe the people making the food anymore and doctors aren't doing their part.. they don't know where else to turn. It's scary to feel like you have little control over your own health. Enter Vani who says she feels them lol.. what can you do?