For Freeeeeee! Animal Parade® Kidgreenz® Children's Chewables

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by JoanMcWench • Apr 22, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Do you hate paying for children's vitamins as much as I do? It's more sugar than vitamin at times. Crazy town. These babies are a tad different: "Animal Parade® KidGreenz® deliver the health benefits of high energy, phytonutrient-rich green superfoods from land and sea in succulent tropical fruit-flavored chewable tablets. KidGreenz Superfood Complex features broccoli, spinach, spirulina, kelp, lactic flora growth accelerants and other nutritional powerhouses that are often absent from kids' diets."

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this. I just requested our sample. Our son was diagnosed with leukemia a couple of years ago and we have to be very careful, while he is on chemo, what kind of vitamins he takes. I appreciate you taking the time to post this and will definitely be excited to get the sample and learn more about it. Do you use these for your children?

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I actually do. After getting the free sample this is one of those occasions where they made me a customer. I might just pop one in my face every once & a while. :eek:

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Miracles happen every day.