For Kindle Owners ! Amazon.com Free Audiobooks That Only Costs $0!!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Feb 3, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This promo is available around the world as long as you have an account to Amazon.com. When we were little kids, Our parents or nanny read us bed time stories so we can fall asleep. Well for adults there is Audiobooks! An audiobook is a Novel or maybe a fictional/Non fiction book in form of an mp3 file.

I love audiobooks because they give me an opportunity to read books with my eyes closed. Anyway Amazon.com have audiobooks that you can have for free. Their Paper version is still for sale but you can have their audio version for free.

This link will transfer you to the selection of free audiobooks. You can only download it though if you own a Kindle.

It is time to read with your eyes closed!

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow this is an awesom opportunity considering how much I love to read books and to hear one woukd be great.

Unfortunately I don't have Kindle but someone I know does and so I forwarded them this link. Hope they will take advantage of it.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful opportunity.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I almost considered making a discussion for this one but I decided to just add this to this topic.

People can now also download free ebooks at Amazon.com

This link can give you the selections of ebooks you can download for free. If you don't have a Kindle but you have an android device, You can use the Kindle app from Google Playstore! It is a legal and free app that emulates a kindle.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a good offering from the Amazon[dot]com. I love reading books for entertainment, for research and study. This is one is a unique kind of "reading" through the facility of a player for the .mp3 form of files. Actually audio books are not for reading. They are to be listening to. Since they are taken from the books contents like the novel, bedtime stories, among others, they are so termed as "audio books" for they're to be, I repeat, "listened to".

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon also have a newest set of Freebies, For people who are subscribers of Amazon Prime or tried to have the free trial of Amazon Prime, there are movies that you can watch for free! Yes free movies for you to watch with the low price of zero dollars!:

That link above are the movies you can watch for free!