[Other] For South East Asians Only, Iflix Free 1 Year Membership

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Beast_Titan • Jan 11, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I notice most opportunities I share are for Britons and Americans. I noticed some members here are Asian so I decided to share this opportunity because I have a relative that works for this company.

Iflix is Asia's answer to Netflix. This streaming site usually charges 2.95 US dollars to it's members. If you are a member you have unlimited access to movies and TV shows for a whole month.

If you registered to Iflix they will give you a one month free trial but they have some interesting country specific promos.

For Filipinos:
    Pldt subscribers who decided to upgrade their service to Telpad package or Fibr package will be reward a 12 month membership to Iflix. That is a whole year of legally streamed movies and TV shows.

Smart, Sun and TM provides 1 month memberships to Iflix for their prepaid plans while they also offer 12 month membership to people with Unlimited plans.

For Malaysians:

Iflix offers 12 month free access to subscribers of the internet services of DST and TM.

For Indonesians:

Subscribers of PT. Telkom Indonesia Tbk are also offered 12 month free memberships.

-----------
    If you are from those Asian countries, You can have 12 month free subscription to their services if you subscribed to specific internet providers.