For Us Only: Discount For Butcher's Box

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Beast_Titan • Sep 2, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    People who wanted to buy organic free range meat but save money should try the services of Butcher Box. They sell different cuts of meat for a reasonable price.

This link is a discount link for people who wants to try their subcription service:

You will get free bacon, 10 dollars discount and a free whole chicken on your first order.

Their beef is grassfed, free ranged and organic. No drugs and GMO![​IMG]

2. Punkin

PunkinMember

Threads:
    This looks like a fantastic deal! People who haven't tried grass-fed beef really don't know what they're missing. Cheaper corn-based feed does nothing good for the flavor of beef the way it does for some other meats. You can also see from the supplied photos that care has been taken to properly trim the meat. Too often at a supermarket you're paying for scraps you will end up discarding,t hanks to poorly trimmed cuts of meat.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    It is cheaper than most organic grassfed beef. I decided to share this promo because the first order comes with free chicken and free bacon. Also you can see the bag they sue as container is reusable.

4. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to check that out. I think it is one of the ways to save money as some of this type of food is very expensive. It is just one of the things we might need to do to save a few dollars. Thanks for mentioning this site, and I will be certain to check it out since it I would prefer to eat more organic items.

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I just realized I mistyped use as sue...:confused:

@

Yeah most organic meat in the market is really expensive. I know many vegans blame meat for cancer but I don't think meat is that cancerous. Mass Produced GMO fed and drugs raised meat that got processed are the bad ones. Many hunters eats meat on a regular basis and they don't have cancer. Most grain fed beef are injected with antibiotics and hormones.:eek: So yeah Butcher Box is a life saver because they managed to make expensive safe to eat meat more affordable.