Forever 21 & Wet Seal.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if anyone shops at these stores. They offer cute and affordable clothes for teens/young adults. The thing that I find though, is that the clothes wear really fast. Even though you're getting it for a good price, it's not really worth it in some cases. I have had the shirts get strings and holes in them so quickly. I bought a tank top from Wet Seal, and a couple weeks later the sewing at the bottom started coming undone and I had a ton of strings hanging off my shirt.

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought clothes at Wet Seal, but I have bought clothes from Forever 21, and that's exactly the reason why I don't buy clothes there anymore. On the one hand, the clothes are relatively cheap, but when you consider how quickly they ruin, they're actually quite overpriced. You're just as well off buying cheaper clothes from the dollar store or from dinky little warehouses. The clothes last just about that long.

I'm told you can get some really good finds at thrift stores, but I have yet to do this myself.

3. jannyvue

jannyvueNew Member

Threads:
    I think that the only reason the clothes wear really fast is that some of them clothes from Wet Seal and Forever 21 are hand wash, not in the laundry. That is probably why your clothes wore out fast because that happens to me also. Maybe next time if you buy clothes from there again, you should hand wash them next time see if it still good to wear.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I haven't experienced them yet when I buy from Forever 21 but I would definitely check them now! I usually just pick and pay for them without really double-checking. Thanks for this reminder! :)

5. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    All the more reason not to shop at these places. xD A F21 recently opened up near my neighborhood. I must say it's all really just about the hype and possible brand name syndrome. I've found a few nice shoes and shirts from their stores but most everything else I've seen in the store, I've seen in the local department store for much less. Maybe it's cause they haven't had some nice inventory as they are new but that's my opinion for now. I might check back in a month.

6. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think Wet Seal is necessarily cool to have because of the brand name. I think the styles of their clothes are really cute and cool. They are a good price, but you get what you pay for.

7. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    My sister is a huge fan of Wet Seal and their clothes. I don't think we have a Forever 21 in the area. However, my sister did say that sometimes the quality isn't the greatest. But, you do get what you pay for! She also likes Aeropostale clothing...which is relatively cheap, and is of better quality.