Forever21.com Affordable?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jasmine Inya • Jun 4, 2016.

?

Do you like Forever 21?

1. I love forever 21

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Ehh, I've shopped at better stores

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Not at all

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. A little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jasmine Inya

Jasmine InyaNew Member

Threads:
    Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I addressed the gentlemen as well because Forever 21 has a men's section! Isn't that cool? I always thought that Forever 21 was exclusively a women's clothing store. I was wondering if anyone finds Forever21.com to be affordable enough to be a go-to online store? I personally am in love with Forever 21's collection, but the prices can sometimes be overwhelming. If anyone shares that opinion with me, I would love to share this tip! Forever 21 has a constant sale going on, or in other words, a constant clearance sale. If you shop under their sales tab, you can find so many great deals. Some deals are limited time offers, so be sure to act fast. Last week, I was able to buy a $12.90 pair of shorts for just $8! They have a lot of items to choose from, so I encourage anyone who is interested to look into it.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Forever 21 is my go to affordable store for when I want trendy outfits for really cheap prices. Specially when they have great sales, I will get many products. And online is even better, because they do have products that you don't normally find in the stores for even cheaper.
    I have purchased coats and sweaters online for less than $10 and I have been wearing them for over two years. People to this day asked me where I got them. When I tell them they get really mad at how cheap I got them for, It's such a bargain.

3. Nero-Bianco

Nero-BiancoMember

Threads:
    I think Forever 21 is one of the most affordable high street stores available. I'm from the UK though so that's the market I'm basing my opinion off. My favorite online store would definitely be ASOS though as they have such a wide range of different styles and are very affordable, especially during the sales. I'm not sure if you have this if you're in the US though....

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Forever21 IS very affordable, but I have to say it's not really for me. The few times that I visited the store in England, I just didn't like it. I found the quality and even look of the clothes questionable. I mean, if I were to compare it to say Primark, which I'd say is a similar store, I much prefer Primark. The only stuff I liked in Forever21 were some of the accessories. Otherwise I wouldn't shop there at all :(

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's an affordable store, but it's not for everyone and the sizing can be on the small side. They are a cheaper version of Zara, and when a good buy sells out then you have missed the boat. The sales are great and the basics are a good buy though, so it's worth looking there first.

6. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I am truly in love with Forever 21 (yes, I will be honest). I've been shopping in-store and online since I could actually spend my own money. The trick to buying their clothing is finding quality, cute items in the sale section. If you find yourself looking in the "New Arrivals" section often, then you might feel a bit too overwhelmed, as some of their new pieces range from $15-$50. If you are short on money or would simply like to save, definitely shoot for the products on sale. Also, if you are more interested in the new releases (or anything else not on sale), try setting the page on "Low to High", which means the first things you will see are the least expensive. This is really useful because you can look through all the items in your budget/range. In all, I would definitely recommend Forever 21 as a store for both men and women on a bit of a budget, but who are still looking for quality and stylish products.

7. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    They have some really cute designs but everything I have ever bought from them has fallen apart extremely quickly. I am really trying to avoid "fast fashion" aka cheaply made, mass produced clothing like they sell at Forever21, H&M, etc.

I have found that by learning a very small amount of tailoring and shopping thrift shops or second hand (or clothing trades with my friends YAY) I am able to have a much higher quality and better looking wardrobe at a fraction of the cost of even just buying a few trendy things like this a year. Also many of these cheap clothing stores or horrible with abuse of the environment and their workers, I suggest looking more into where you buy clothing, the cheap fashion industry is becoming a huge global problem!

8. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabeNew Member

Threads:
    They are affordable but as a long time customer I've noticed a disturbing trend in both rise in price and decline in quality. They used to have basic everything for under $10 and all types of trend clothes for under $20, but they are really starting to ask more than the clothes are worth. The mark-up must be absolutely insane... and the quality is getting no better. They are a vehicle for smaller brands, and those brands are selling items through their website that are more expensive than a mid-range priced designer brand. I saw a simple maxi dress some months back for $98. It's just surprising that they have taken their success from revamping their brand and being a cheap place to get average quality clothes that are always on trend, to being an expensive place to get poor quality clothes that are very, very niche and edgy.

9. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    Yes I think they are affordable and have some very cute items at times. I like that they are introducing more plus sized items as well to expand customers options.