Formal shoes - best to look formal in interview

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by vshah1585 • May 15, 2013.

1. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    A good clothing sense can help you to crack the interviews to start your career. A formal dress with brown formal shoes makes best attire for interviews. Many brands are making formal shoes for men and women to look great at their work. Buying formal shoes become easy as it was never before. Thanks to online shopping stores for offering all branded formal shoes at one place.

What do you think?

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You need to dress to impress when going to an interview. The first impression is very important, most employers decide whether the interviewee is suitable for the job before even asking any questions. I always wear smart shoes when I have an interview.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends on the kind of job you are applying to. If you are going to some kind of factory, what they want are people they can work good, and they usually just take everyone.
    But yeah, every time i hit a job interview, i dress to impress, shoes included.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Brown? Interesting. I never buy brown shoes. I always buy black because black matches everything.

5. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to wear nice shoes, but I hardly ever wear heels. That might be because I've never really interviewed for a "fancy" office job yet. So sticking with nice flats (usually in a colour, like purple, blue or whatnot that matches my outfit) or a pair of strappy sandals with my nails nicely painted does the trick. It compliments the rest of my outfit and is not in any way too casual.

But I would never buy brown shoes. Ever. I have a pair of very very very tan heels, but I only wear those on occasion. Brown shoes just don't look good with black dress pants. I hate brown and black together.

6. Rocky

RockyMember

Threads:
    I normally wear bright coloured heels to interviews and other meetings but I also wear them daily. I don't think I have ever owned brown shoes. Black is my standard neutral and I have a pair of white heels but everything else is sparkly and bright! I like to have fun with my footwear. :)

7. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm always in awe of people who wear bright colored heels. It's just such a fun and daring look, I think. I never do it myself because I don't have enough shoes for that. I have one pair of boots, one pair of sneakers, one pair of sandals, and one pair of high heels. All are black. I can't really afford to have many more shoes than that, although it would be fun to have different colors for different moods. I do it in other ways though. I paint my nails in fun bright colors. Nail polish is much cheaper than shoes, haha!

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also have never owned brown shoes yet, only black shoes. But I think that when dressing up for an interview, it's always important to have your feet covered or partially covered. It's a big no-no to wear flip-flops to a job interview.

9. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I thought that brown shoes would also not go well with most things I have but a quick search online for fashion tips show that they actually do go well with other colors, especially black. I bought a pair of brown shoes for my boyfriend and I thought he definitely looked classier with the brown shoes than black. Of course,you have to match the belt and shoes too to get that perfect look. Seriously, do give brown shoes a try especially men who dress formally for work. It looks great on most people.

10. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Have you heard of the phrase "Your first IMPRESSION is your last IMPRESSION", absolutely! it is necessary to wear proper formal attire rather than having a dull pale look at your interview. The clothes you wear actually is the attire that describes your personality. I prefer to look sharp, smart, energetic, confident and professional at all times because you never know where would an opportunity would rise up from. :D