Foxcatcher

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Peninha • Apr 10, 2015.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I read a great review about

and decided to watch it, but it was somewhat disappointing. It's a very strong movie and I am not sure everyone will like it. Anyone watched it?

2. Maciej

MaciejNew Member

Threads:
    I watched it and liked it. Not a lot, but it wasn't bad. I had a little problems with pacing. I thought that relationship between Tatum's character and DuPont was well pictured, but not so much with Rufallo's character. It felt rushed and a little out of the blue. But overall it's a great movie and I recommend it.

3. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    I watch it but honestly I kind a bit disappointed about the outcome of the movie. I do not know maybe because it is not the genre that I like. However a good friend of mine watched it and liked it at the same time.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep, I had the same feeling. Such a high mark on IMDB and after that such a... realistic story. The rich guy was pretty much messed up, but so was the fighter, so it ended up on a strange movie.

5. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    I watched it, I had very high expectations after seeing it so well rated on Rotten Tomatoes and, well... the acting was really good but it was also very bleak. It didn't bore me but it was certainly strange. I wouldn't watch it again.