Frank Ocean "Channel Orange" for $2.99 on Amazon.

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Sugarhill • Jul 18, 2012.

1. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Normally, I don't suggest buying horrible music, but just because I didn't like the album doesn't mean that you won't! :D This is his latest album and it was released yesterday. I would suggest buying it now as you may not find it for less than $3 bucks for a while afterwards and $3 is pushing it on how much you should actually spend on it.

2. Terri

TerriMember

Threads:
    I love that album. I think his lyrical ability is very new and refreshing. I like the fact that he is himself. Something that did throw me for a loop is when some people were only finding interest in his music because of the bravery they felt he exuded when he announced that he is bisexual. Personally, I thought a few of his songs were nice before he decided to release that letter. Pyramids is a good song. I first heard his voice on Jay-Z and Kanye West's "No Church In the Wild."

3. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    I don't understand why you'd even bother recommending something you don't like?? That's sort of like if I recommended some old sports game just because "someone might like it".

4. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I would not buy this album even at 2.99, I lost interest when he sang Novacane.

5. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I like the song Novacane, but I learned long ago not to purchase albums on the basis of one enjoyable song. Thank goodness for Google and all those kindhearted souls out there in cyberspace.