Fred Meyer

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Rosyrain • Mar 3, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I love shopping at Fred Meyer because they are a mass retailer of food and household items. It is a one stop shop for me and they have a much better food selection than Walmart and Target. They are run by the Kroger family, but have much cheaper prices than QFC or Hagens. I find it odd that items would be cheaper in this store, even though they are all the same family of stores, but I will go With it if it saves me money. Do you like Fred Meyer?

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have only been to Fred Meyer once because there aren't any located near me, but that one experience was a good one. My former nextdoor neighbor used to talk about Fred Meyer all the time and tell me how much she missed it. She said she found some great deals there and liked being able to get everything in one place.

3. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I'd never heard of this store before, so as a curious shopaholic, I had to google it. As far as I know, there are no stores by this name in my area, although when I googled, I came up with names of other stores, like FoodsCo, so I'm assuming they are affiliated. I've been to a FoodsCo, and I loved it. I don't go often though, because there are none close by, if there was one in my immediate area, I would shop there more often.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I know that Fred Meyer was founded in the Pacific Northwest, so it could be that they have not branched out all over the US yet. If you ever have a chance to shop in one, you should take advantage. They have great prices and it really is a one stop shop for everything. There is a massive grocery store, apparel shop, housewares area, toy section, holiday and seasonal decor section, garden area, automotive section, electronics shop, and even a jewelry store all in one.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to go into one, just from reading about it here, but I'm a shop-a-holic, so any excuse to go into a store, and I'm there. I like that you say they have great prices, because I'm trying to stay on a budget. As I said, I haven't noticed any Fred Meyer stores in my area. I'm gonna check out their website though, because you have me curious about their prices. I love to find a good bargain.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a big fan of Fred Meyer, I just wish they were closer to where I currently live. I used to go there quite a lot when I lived in a different town. I love how they have everything, but don't feel like the big box like Walmart. They have much better quality in my opinion, and much better customer service.