Free $10 Bonus At Coinstar

Discussion in Hot Deals started by olorien • Nov 15, 2012.

1. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    Coinstar is offering a free $10 bonus when you redeem $40 worth of coins between Nov. 26th to Dec. 9th. The only caveat is the bonus is only good for iTunes, Old Navy or Dell. Still, this is free money, so if you use coinstar, mark your calendar and round up your coins. I read about this on slickdeals.com

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Hmm thanks for the tip. I have a jar of pennies I need to cash in. I'm not sure if it's $40 worth but this is good to know. If it works I can head to Old Navy. Does Coinstar usually partner up with other retailers and offer deals? I don't use Coinstar regularly but would reconsider if I knew they have "kickback" deals like these going on from time to time.

3. darren777

darren777Member

Threads:
    It is a decent deal I suppose, they do take like 14% of the value of your coins so I have always disliked coinstar but the service is very convenient and worth it at the same time. Better than nothing and Old Navy has a lot of good stuff.

4. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for this post. I am looking for a way to make extra money for Christmas presents. I know everybody is right now.