Free 16GB iPad 2

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by l33t • Apr 9, 2012.

1. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    This page:

The page is giving out an iPad 2 16GB. There is only one winner out of everyone. Who knows, if you can win this, you can win the lottery! It's a Facebook contest sponsored by Toyota. Have fun and good luck! Haven't seen this posted anywhere else and forgive me if I am wrong.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! I've tried an iPad 2 before and they really can't be compared. I'll give it a shot and maybe I'll get lucky.

3. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Somebody has to win, right? That is how we look at it when we play the lottery - and just think of all the people that have won the lottery that think to themselves "what if I wouldn't have even played?" I think I am going to give it a try! Who knows. We will have to post back on here if any of us are lucky!

4. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    l33t, the link you've posted is broken. This sometimes happens automatically. To prevent it, you can say 'click here' and make the here link up to the page. Anyway, it's a great deal although your chance of winning is next to nothing. Also, it's not sponsored by Toyota, it's sponsored by WalkerToyota.com, a dealership. Click

for a valid link.

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is an awesome thing to win! Most sweepstakes give out lame prizes but this is cool for yourself or to gift to someone else. Thanks for the heads up:eek:

6. Crow

CrowNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this and good luck to everyone! It would be cool if someone from this forum won it. :3