Free £20 Amazon Gift Card

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Aug 14, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    To get a free £20 Amazon voucher, all you have to do is install this app and then keep it on your phone for 2 weeks. After that, you can either keep it and continue earning money or uninstall it. The app will monitor your internet searches to understand more about trends etc. You will receive the voucher after 2 weeks and will be sent to your email. Some phones are not compatible but good luck!

You can check if you are eligible and then apply here:

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    That's a good way to earn I think, I'm just knowing about this kind of app by Amazon that can earn one twenty pounds just by installing. My little worry is the site you gave to apply don't know if that is from Amazon.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Gift cards are always great options (I particularly love them! :rolleyes:) and when they are from Amazon (which is an amazing online store) the fun gets even bigger and better.

Thanks. ;)

4. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    They are not connected to Amazon in any way so you don't have to worry about that. They are a legitimate company that has handed out vouchers to quite a lot of people as well. I have registered and have seen the earning opportunities which aren't that great. You get a credit for every week that you keep the app. You need 15 Credits for a £10 Amazon voucher and 20 Credits for a £20 voucher. Those aren't the best rates so after the initial 2 weeks, I will be removing the app. You do have to keep the app for 2 weeks, you don't earn £20 just for installing.