Free $20 Thread Up Credit

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by surlaw • Jul 26, 2015.

1. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    Thread Up is a website with super inexpensive and fashionable clothes - and you can get a free $20 credit to purchase whatever clothes you'd like. Here's how:

1. First, sign up on threadUP

. (It's a referral link.)
    2. At the top of the screen, you should see something like "Welcome! [email protected]'s $20 coupon for you will be applied to your order automatically at checkout!".
    3. Choose what you'd like to purchase! If your order is $20 or less, you get all that snazzy stuff for free. All you've got to do is pay for shipping. Fill out your information and receive your new clothes!

$20 worth of clothes for the price of shipping is a great deal, but it'll only be valid for a limited time, so you have to take advantage of it sooner rather than later.

2. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I was skeptical, but I figured I had nothing to lose. I did get the $20 coupon. Thanks so much for this great deal!
    If I refer someone, how much can I expect to make off of each referral?

3. tasxx

tasxxMember

Threads:
    I'm pretty sure they have a $20 for $20 referral promo going on. If someone you refer spends the $20, you get $20 as well. I think it's a really nice promo but I don't know if I want to pay the $2.99 shipping for some items that may or may not fit - I don't know, maybe I'm too cheap.