Free 20GB of cloud storage

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Aladar • Dec 1, 2012.

1. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Adorama is offering free 20GB cloud storage plan for anyone that registers. However, I assume they will be gone very quick, so you have to hurry. :)

Get it here:

2. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:

I have never heard of Adorama what site is this. That's a good deal though for the 20GB cloud storage plan, I think I will check it out . Thanks for the heads up!

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Ok I went to see the site, it seems like a good site with a lot of great deals and it does offer you the 20GB cloud storage but you have to do more then just sign up, but it could still be a good deal if you are interested in buying something on that site, they have a lot of good deals on the site. Here is the steps to getting the 20GB cloud storage.

Register as an Adorama VIP
    Complete your purchase of the Deal of the Day
    You will receive an email from PogoPlug Cloud Storage in the next 24hrs with details to activate you 20 gigs of Cloud Storage!

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I also came to visit the site because of this thread and I think I will try to avail that promo. My dropbox is starting to be a little overcrowded. This is actually the first time that I have heard of this site but this seems to be very good with first impression.