Free 4gb Flashdrive

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Mar 26, 2017.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    So I just found this great freebie online. You can get a free 4GB flashdrive delivered to you from 4imprint. This promotion may end soon when they run out of free sample stock. All you have to do is register an account, enter your details including address and then the flashdrive will be posted to you.

Get it here -https://

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    4GB is kind of small but it is free and there are so many files that can fit with 4GB. I think people should really try this out.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah nowadays 4GB is extremely small considering you can probably get a couple of terabytes worth of space on even smaller flash drives. But like you said, it's free so we can't really complain. Just a note to anyone, it's been a couple of weeks now and I am yet to receive this so I doubt they are sending them out

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Well, though it is not big but 4 gig flash drive could store enough files of documents, video and images. That promo could serve limited users. I guess as we are posting this comment it is already running out of supply.

Anyway, this kind of business promo could get considerable number of prospective contacts. This is what I have in mind. These contacts would serve as their initial targets for whatever product they may be sharing or producing. If not, why are they giving this gadget for free?

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Though some people think that 4gb flash is small but know that it's giving out freely here, good to show appreciation first. One quick thing for persons interested in this free offer from outside countries what about the cost of shipping

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this opportunity. I checked the site and there’s a button for requesting a free sample. You are right, you just need to register there to create an account and they will send you the free sample. However, I have noticed that the site is in UK and it is impractical to ship a USB stick to the Philippines where I reside. But for those living in the UK, this is a great bargain because it is free and I guess the shipping is free as well.

7. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Totally forgot about this post before you replied, to be honest. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything, to be honest. It's probably a good thing that you missed this one because it means your data is not being sold by them to some third party company. They never sent me my free 4gb flash drive and I doubt anyone from here got theirs either. Either they were never going to send them or they got too many requests and they didn't want to end up losing money