FREE: 8 GB USB drive from Verisign :]

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by katniss • Apr 8, 2012.

1. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Hackers and cybercriminals are constantly refining their attacks and targets; which means you need agile tools to stay ahead of them. Download this white paper to learn how you can reduce the risk of hackers finding your site and attacking it by using automated vulnerability assessments to identify exploitable weaknesses and take corrective action.

Be among the first 250 to respond and receive an 8GB USB flash drive. Click

2. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this !!!!
    Hope, I'm one of the 250 respondents. I am really in need of a good flash drive. Mine recently broke and I just don't have the money to waste to get another one.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Hopefully, I'm not too late for this one. I could always use some more flash drives since I have a tendency to lose and misplace them. I'm only down to one at the moment.

4. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Awesome! I hope I am in one of those 250 people haha. You can never have too many USB's whilst studying Graphic Design. I think I have about 3 or 4 full ones. I really need to save and buy a 500GB hard drive I think. Sounds much better than carrying a million and one USB's in my pockets.

5. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Yeah i guess we can keep the tools with us with this port and its quite good way,Most of the times this is what that help us with understanding all the factors and lets us have everything according to our need.Scrum is what that makes the project superb in terms of the productivity that works surely.