Free Amazon Books

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Deeishere • Jun 15, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    One way to be able to read free books is to join Amazon Merchant. You have to review how you like it, but it's totally free. They have self-help, cooking and diet books. They also have coloring books for adults and kids. Most are free or you pay a small amount. All the Kindle books I've seen is free.

2. katjamas

katjamasNew Member

Threads:
    Hey! Are these e-books or actual paper books that you are talking about and would it be possible to make money with this kind of service? I mean i get free books and I sell them afterwards?

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Kindle books. You'll only be getting ebooks I suppose. And that wouldn't be such a bad thing after all because for your review you get a free ebook. If it's a cookbook you are reviewing you get to try new recipes.

If it's a self-help book, you get to learn something new without spending a buck. It certainly is something I'll have to check out.

4. Burungu

BurunguNew Member

Threads:
    I never knew that Amazon was giving away free ebooks just for your reviews. This is something I might need to look into sooner than later. I'm sure that you might need some sort of special Amazon account or something because I never heard of this deal.

5. zaheerz

zaheerzNew Member

Threads:
    So all i have to do is review a ebook on amazon through that link and I can get a free ebook?

6. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have not tried Amazon Merchant yet, in fact I have not even heard about this program on Amazon. However, I find many free books on Amazon when the writers give their books for free as a promotional tactics. When I published my book on Amazon, I also gave my books for free for few days.