Free Amazon Gift Card with select used CD trade-in

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Kina • Apr 12, 2012.

1. Kina

KinaMember

Threads:
    Amazon offers an Amazon Gift Card for free when you mail in a select used music CDs. That's the first such trade-in offer we've seen on CDs from Amazon. To get this deal, find the relevant CD and click its "Trade In" button to choose a condition and receive a printable pre-paid shipping label. The CD must then be postmarked within seven days in order to secure the stated gift card amount. (Values often change daily.) Once the CD is received, your account will be credited.

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I like this offer. I have my CDs on my computer and my ipod so I really don't need to have the CDs laying around here collecting dust. Thank you for sharing this deal. I am going to look into it.

3. dkramarczyk

dkramarczykMember

Threads:
    This also works for textbooks. I traded in my college textbooks and got over $100. It worked out nice for me because then I could just throw that many back for more textbooks.

4. renmew

renmewMember

Threads:
    What a great opportunity! I remember back in the day when The Warehouse (a music store, I feel dated) used to trade in used CDs as well. I am going to check it out and see if any of my 10+ year old music are worth anything to Amazon. I wonder what the draw is, though. Is there a budding market for used CDs now?

5. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    If anyone's interested, here's a link to the UK version:

. I agree with the others, this is a great opportunity to get back some of the money you've spent.

6. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm I'll have to take a look for what CD's they are offering money for. Is it mostly for current music?