Free Audiobook Promo For Audible

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Beast_Titan • Mar 13, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you like listening to Audiobooks, I just found a freebie promo from Audible! All you needed to do is to register to them with the following link:

Audible.com/cow

Yup adding the word cow will give you access for free audio books that you can play with your mp3 players, smart phones, tablets, ipods, and PC! They offer some great audio books in mp3 formats.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    In the first place, I find it impractical to access audiobooks for the reason that my mobile phone couldn't read them or my sound facility couldn't guarantee the audio quality.

Well, those are my reasons for being adamant. A time has come that I learned to value them when I downdloaded the Gospel library of our Church from the Google Playstore. It is complete with the 4 standard works of the Church, the music or hymn library, magazines, and even video.

I tried reading the scriptures by using a reader. I was surprised that I found an option of reading them and it could be read by an audio player. I tried and I was satisfied for I am just listening to a best radio announcer or narrator. In doing so, I save time of reading it by my eyes or vocally for I am just listening to what I am reading while closing my eyes.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I have a good news, the promo got renewed. But it uses a different link now.

People can simply make a new account with that link and enjoy endless audiobooks for 30 days.

4. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried audio books yet but would love to as I read that it has a great influence in improving the English knowledge. Also, it will improve your listening skills.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried the free trial of Audiobooks from Audible. Some of the audible content was really good. And there are some where you may not find much value. As you can see it'd be fun to find good audio narration. But lot of that appears to be robotic in nature. So that's another thing to consider. I'd say that audible needs human read narration and such should be mentioned.