[UK Only] Free Aveeno Samples

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Theo • Jul 3, 2017.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Currently the UK site is offering generous 10 and 15 ml samples of lotions and creams, and for babies a 50 ml body wash and 29 ml cream. All you have to do is fill out your name and address and email and click which samples you would like.

2. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    Just found this offer on other site as well before I read this post. Filled in my details and submitted the form for the AVEENO Daily Moisturising Lotion 15ml sample. It did say that it would take around 28 days for it to be delivered to my house unfortunately. But it is a free item so can't really moan about it. Do you know if we can order both samples or just the one as the other sample does look pretty good and something that I can use.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have ordered both. Generally these samples take a couple of weeks to arrive, but they do. I sometimes send them for my elderly neighbor who doesn't have the internet so she doesn't miss out either. With the adult samples you can click both samples to get them by the way. You can also click and get the baby samples as the body wash is a handy size.