Free beauty bag from target

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by BrittneyD • Apr 5, 2012.

1. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    Target is giving away 457,000 beauty bags with free products.

You will need to like them on Facebook in order to fill out your entry form.

Link:

Nivea, Nexxus, and Pantene are just a few of the products that are included.

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I was just going to post this freebie! They had a similar offer a few months ago and I jumped on it. It is an awesome and cute little beauty bag filled with samples and coupons. I have to say it was one of our better finds and we were very happy with what we received. Go Target!

3. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    Darn it, I wish I had seen this a few days ago. I need a new makeup baggy sooo bad. Guess it's off to the dollar store to get one.

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I missed it! I don't wear a lot of make-up, but I would definitely have made use of this bag. I liked the page and it said darn you just missed them. Thank you for sharing, I wish I saw it earlier.

5. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I was so excited when I saw this! But I missed it :( I am looking forward to seeing what else page will have to offer!

6. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I was excited when I was reading this post. I am heading to Target tomorrow to shop for a baby gift. I thought that I could pick up this little free beauty bag too but I guess that I am a little too late.