Free Bitcoins

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Dec 6, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    So I found this site and it lets you take out a certain amount of satoshi every 5 minutes. But if you wait longer, you get more! I just had 197 satoshi deposited to my Xapo Bitcoin Wallet. This may seem small at the moment but if you keep doing this over and over again eventually you will have a decent amount!

It also pays out instantly to Xapo Accounts. You can join here -

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Sounds pretty promising. I wish I really had more of a strategy for what I would do with a bunch of Bitcoin, but outside of spend it I really cannot think of much. Just goes to show you how far behind I am.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I really do need more help to understand the Bitcoin earning situation. I just don't understand how bitcoins can be exchanged for cash. This site seems to be real so I guess giving it a try will help me understand the Bitcoin world more.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Is this some kind of BTC faucets. I have had experience with BTC faucets. The problem with these programs is they have high withdrawal threshold and the earning rate is very slow. Even if you start using these programs, after a while you get frustrated and leave. Having said that I am going to try this.

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Can bitcoins be transferred to a Paypal or Payoneer account? I still find this concept confusing until now but I am starting to find it interesting.

I am very new to this Bitcoin thing but I had seen many online transactions that accepts this as a form of payment. I know many online paying sites had been suspended by Paypal and Bitcoins and become a popular Payment option.