[US Only] Free Breast Pump Through Insurance

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kaka135 • Jan 9, 2018.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I just came across a blog post to share how to get a free breast pump. I think this is really good for breastfeeding moms or moms-to-be. If I read it correctly, the breast pump is actually covered by the insurance company. The moms do not need to call their insurance company and ask for the breast pump, but you can fill up the form from Aeroflow website, and you will be told whether you are eligible to get the free breast pump.

I am not sure how much a breast pump costs in US, but it's quite expensive here.

Here is the link for Aeroflow, you can find out more information here:

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I think this is a great promo because it will help busy moms have the ability to breast feed anytime. Also it will help women who suffers from bite pains as there are babies who are born with teeth. I think breastfeeding mothers should try this promo.

3. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think that too. As a breastfeeding mom,, I understand how useful it is for having a good breast pump, especially for working moms. It is so nice to hear the insurance or government in US is supporting breastfeeding. It's good for moms and the babies too.