Free Business Cards (x10)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by kingcool52 • Oct 6, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    A company called Moo are offering a sample pack of business cards. Every aspect of it can be customized although delivery can take quite a long time. I ordered about 2 weeks ago and they only posted it a few days ago. The company is based in the US so maybe delivery is quicker for US residents.

Anyway the link is:

Enjoy your business cards :)

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    This one is pretty neat. I like their templates and designs but unfortunately, I cannot have mine shipped to our place. Anyway, I can have mine printed at home since we have a laser printer and then I'll just go visit our local laminating factory. Thanks for sharing this!

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    No problem at all. I wish you could have used it but you know sometimes companies don't deliver everywhere. Where are you from by the way? Unfortunately for you, the printing and laminating can be expensive whereas this offer would have meant you could have got some nice looking ones for free.

Well that's if it comes anyway. Still waiting a long time for mine

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Since I know photoshop I can design my cards. I also have a printer and I can print my cards when ever I want. However, I am willing to check this out. Designing cards in photoshop takes time, however, if we have card templets, we can do it pretty soon. Thus I will check this site.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the info but I am quite far from the US thus shipping costs would likely impinge on their value when you factor them. There is a website (I will name it when I recollect my memory) that gives free business card templates and the only thing you have to do is to print them.

6. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I like this idea of a business card, I have not been using anyone before. To beat the extra cost of shipping for those outside US I guess we can get this done online in the soft form, download and print to match.