Free Catfood

Discussion in Pets started by Beast_Titan • Aug 25, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a pet cat, Ferret or domesticated Fox, Catfood is usually one of the needed diets. Purina is currently giving free samples of their catfood for cat owners out there.

It is free so I am sure pet lovers here should not be wasting their time and sign up before it's gone.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing. I see that the offer is only available for US residents only. Since you posted this last Aug., I assume you already got your free Purina cat food by this time?

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I did now know that ferrets and other domestical animals also used cat food, although it is not too surprising. I kind of just assumed that companies were out there making ferret food as well.

4. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I will check this out....I have a whole pack of cats here. I'm not sure if the offer is still good, but I will check it anyway.
    Our local pet shop (family-owned) always has free <small> samples of dry dog and cat food right before you hit the register. Their prices in general are always sky-high :D.... but the free samples almost make it worth it.
    Thanks again for the link.
    Update: I just filled out the form and they are sending the sample in the next few weeks. Offer doesn't expire until next year! :)
    I'm so excited. hahaha Thnx again

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've adopted a stray cat, and named her Queeny. She is so sweet, but cautious, so I don't worry about her. She looks fed and very clean. I don't have much so I go window shopping knowing she needs her cat food to keep healthy. I don't see any offer on their site. Has anyone gotten any samples yet? Let me know please, for the cat food offer sounds nutritious for cats and Queeny sure could use nutritious cat food.